Terima kasih kerana berkunjung ke blog ini. Blog ini adalah untuk meluahkan rasa dihati tanpa sebarang niat menyinggung sesiapa. Oleh itu, saya meminta maaf jika sekiranya ada yang tersalah kata, tersilap faham dan sebagainya. Thank you for stopping by to my blog. This blog is open to express my feeling, thought, view, opinion etc without any intention to offending anyone, so firstly, i'm apologizing for any misconveniences, misunderstanding,misconception and etc.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Shared Of Thought


"To live in this world
You must be able
To do three things:
To love what is mortal;
To hold it
Against your bones knowing
Your own life depends on it;
And, when the time comes to let it go,
To let it go."  - Mary Oliver -

"I had been my whole life a bell, and never knew it until at that moment I was lifted and struck."  - Annie Dillard -

"To find yourself, think for yourself."  - Socrates -

"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."  - Albert Einstein -

"The least movement is of importance to all nature. The entire ocean is affected by a pebble."  - Blaise Pascal -
"Resolved, never to do anything which I would be afraid to do if it were the last hour of my life."  - Jonathan Edwards -

Don't thanks to me, thanks and credit to owner who make it available.

No comments:

Post a Comment